Saturday, December 29, 2012

Reading Challenge in 2012 : Books In English - Wrap Up



It's a wrap! Yeay!! I have completed my challenge on Goodreads to read 110 books this year and among the 110 books, there are English books that I managed to read for each month for "Books in English - Reading Challenge 2012 hosted by Melmarian - Surgabukuku (http://surgabukuku.wordpress.com)

So, What are those?
Let's flashback from January to December 2012^^~

January : I only managed to read one book - Pretty Face by Mary Hogan
I remember I read it on my trip from Penang to Kuala Lumpur by bus.

February : I made a progress by reading two books in a month - Shut Out by Kody Keplinger & Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L.Armentrout So far, Obsidian is the best book that I read in 2012.

March : No progress (only read two books) - Shadows (Lux #0.5) by Jennifer L.Armentrout & Falling for Romeo by Jennifer Laurens

AprilHalf Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L.Armentrout & Immortal City by Scott Speer

MayStorm (Elemental #1) by Brigid Kemmerer & Tempting The Best Man - J.Lynn

JuneUntil I Die (Revenant #2) by Amy Plum

From the first half  of the year, I was not productive at all. sobs ;__; Anyway I was doing my thesis back then, So I had a little time to read. Fortunately for the second half of the year, this lazy lady has regained her spirit back! Thesis was all done so I have nothing to worry about anymore. LET'S JUST READ!

JulyThe Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley & Art Geeks and Prom Queens by Alyson Noel

AugustOliver Twist by Charles Dickens , Fearless (Elemental #1.5) by Brigid Kemmerer , Working It by Cathy Yardley , The Academy by Emmaline Andrews , The Selection by Kiera Cass

SeptemberOnyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L.Armentrout , The Boyfriend Game by Stephie Davis , Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry

OctoberFifty Shades of Grey (50 shades #1) by E.L.James , The Unloved by Jennifer Synder

November : Fifty Shades of Grey (50 shades #2) by E.L.James , Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard , The Lying Game by Sara Shepard, Her Best Friend's Brother by T.J.Dell

DecemberCrush by Lacey Weatherford , Relatively Honest by Molly Ringle

First half of the year I managed to read 10 books.
Second half of the year I read 18 books.
Total : 28 from 110 books
So, I read 28 English Books, and 82 (Indonesian books + translated version)

My Favorite books and series 2012 : Obsidian & Onxy (Lux #1 & #2) by Jennifer L.Armentrout

Last but not least, I want to thank Melmarian for hosting the challenge. Nice to be part of it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment