Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Out of Town

Dear my sweetest blog, 



I'm going aboard tomorrow morning with my family. Means I won't have a time to update any review from books I read. And besides, I haven't read any books yet in this January 2012. Compare to 2011-reading challenged which resulted 145 books I read, this time I don't want to be greedy anymore, so I challenged myself to only read 50 books this year.  I am not sure I will read so many books this year, since this is my last year at college and I'm 100% certain that I will be so busy doing my thesis. 

I bought some books a few days ago, but I will upload it when I return from my trip. And hope I can visit Popular or Kinokuniya so I can buy some books there. ^v^

I'm gonna miss many thing for sure, but I'll try to catch up later on. I will be off from 4th to 9th Jan, but maybe I'll still on from my twitter or facebook, so see you there. 


1 comment: