Saturday, March 3, 2012

Book Shopping



last night I went to Times bookstore #again together with my best friend. This time I bought Please Look After Mother by Kyung Sook Shin, this book has been translated by Gramedia Pustaka Utama with the title 'Please Look After Mom' (Ibu Tercinta)

Please Look After Mom

I also bought KawanKu soon after I saw the cover was Josh Hutcherson :D I'm not a big fan of him, but since he takes a big role in The Hunger Games movie, I feel the need to know him more. I've watched his movies several times on TV, though.
Name : Joshua Ryan Hutcherson
Nickname : Josh
Date of birth : Union.Kentucky - U.S,12 October 1992
Favorite TV Show : Family Guy
Favorite Movie : Fast and Furious
Favorite Sports Team : Cincinnati Bengals
Favorite Actor : Jake Gyllenhaal
Celebrity Crush : Zoe Saldana
Follow him on twitter : @jhutch1992


Liam Hemsworth 
another cast of The Hunger Games 
He looks hot. No, I mean he is hot, like totally hot. #fangirling

Besides the book and the magazine, I also bought Asian+ and a text book for my thesis issue. 
I have stopped buying Asian+ for 2 or 3 years by now since all information are way easier to get from the internet. But it's always fun to read from magazine rather than internet right? 
it's like a printed book and e-book :D
I've no problem with that,though. 
It doesn't really matter where do I get the information,
what matters is the information is well-absorbed and trustworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment