Saturday, January 21, 2017

Never Never - Colleen Hoover, Tarryn Fisher (Never, Never #1)

Title : Never Never #1
Series : Never Never
Authors : Colleen Hoover, Tarryn Fisher
Publisher : kindle edition (hoover ink)
Publication Date : January 7th 2015
Synopsis : Never Never #1
Review :
"I may not remember anything about her, but I would bet her smile was my favorite part of her."
Charlie and Silas are best friends since they could walk. They took the relationship to another level when they were fourteen. Much love they had for each other. But one day everything changed. All of a sudden, they have absolutely no memory of who they are, where they live, why they can't remember anything. Everything just went blank. Both of them are so scared and fascinated at the same time. How could it just happen without them knowing? 

They have no information about themselves. They only thing they know is that they were once dating and now they are not. They have no choice but to stick together in order to figure out what was happening before this mystery happened. Their friends thought they were a bit off but that seems less important than the reason of why nothing rings the bell. Nothing is familiar but Charlie for Silas, and Silas for Charlie. 
"You are letting her drive your car? Are you kidding me? You've never even let me sit behind the damn wheel!"

"You aren't the one I'm in love with."

What a cliffhanger ending! The authors really know how to tease their readers. I like Silas in present. But I still can't decide if I like him in his past too. Although he can't remember anything, but his love for Charlie just stay there and vice versa. This book is a great one. I never read anything like this before, and the idea was so fresh. I didn't surprise when I can't put it down even just a second because it was that good.

"This isn't a game I want to win, Charlie. If anything, I'd say we both lost."

Rating : 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment